Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle Subscription double charging

Tiffgw
Follower

Circle Subscription double charging

I called netgear a few months ago about being charged twice and nothing was resolved. I continue to be charged every month even though on 7/5/21 I was charged for the yearly subscription of $49.99. I have been paying every month since then.  I feel like I'm getting the run around from Netgear and circle and there's no way to get my money back!  Please help!

Message 1 of 5
vkdelta
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Circle Subscription double charging

wrong forum.  this is for Cable devices.

Please post in SW or specific device section

Message 2 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Circle product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Circle and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/bd-p/en-home-circle

@Tiffgw wrote:

I called netgear a few months ago about being charged twice and nothing was resolved. I continue to be charged every month even though on 7/5/21 I was charged for the yearly subscription of $49.99. I have been paying every month since then.  I feel like I'm getting the run around from Netgear and circle and there's no way to get my money back!  Please help!

Message 3 of 5
plemans
Guru

Like the others have said, you're in the wrong forum. 

with that out of the way, you'd need to contact netgear support to get it stopped. Not the forums since this is the public support forum where members of the public help out. 

click on "mynetgear" at the top, register an account (should have one already). then click on "my support", then "contact support", and click on "get help with my subscription service". 

Try that. 

If it doesn't work. call your credit card and dispute the charges with your credit card. When the credit card stops paying or pulls the funds back, companies tend to pay a little more attention. 

Message 4 of 5
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Tiffgw

Please send me a private message with your name, email address and support case number. 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7