Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi - Circle Passcode problem

chris_locksley
Aspirant

Orbi - Circle Passcode problem

Hi,

I have Circle enabled on my Orbi router. I've got a new Samsung phone  and re installed ORbi app on it.

For some reason, I am not getting the  passcode anymore on my new phone. The old phone was broken so unable to re use it.

Could you please assist in getting Circle working on my new phone.

Let me know if you need more info.

thanks.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Orbi - Circle Passcode problem

@chris_locksley wrote:

I have Circle enabled on my Orbi router. I've got a new Samsung phone  and re installed ORbi app on it.

For some reason, I am not getting the  passcode anymore on my new phone. The old phone was broken so unable to re use it.

Could you please assist in getting Circle working on my new phone.

Let me know if you need more info.

I am afraid you have two problems:

• This forum is primarily devoted to the actual Orbi hardware/firmware product.  There is a separate community forum devoted to Disney Circle where people who participate in it use the product and know things about it.  When you post a question here, everybody ways, "Duh.  I got no idea what this is about."  You may get a more informed response by posting in the Circle forum:
    https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/bd-p/en-home-circle 
  • The Netgear community forums are places where customers discuss Netgear products.  As far as I am aware, no Netgear employees (engineers or support) actively participate in the forums.  (They may have assigned tasks they are expected to be working on rather than chatting with customers whose 90 days of "complimentary support" have expired.)
    So, if your Orbi is less than 90 days old, the best solution is to contact Netgear support using the link on the product registration web page.  If it is more than 90 days old, what seems to have worked for many customers is to send a private message to one of the forum moderators explaining the problem, including things like the product model, serial number, purchase date, and who it is registered to.  Netgear seems unhappy when customers post personal information on the public forum.  Create a private message by clicking on a moderator's screen name.  Moderators have screen names with a "capital N" after them, such as @Dustin_V 

Sorry to rave on.

Message 2 of 3
chris_locksley
Aspirant

Re: Orbi - Circle Passcode problem

Thansks for the reply.. I thought my post is already in the right forum.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7