Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

DGN2200v4 frozes

matial
Follower

DGN2200v4 frozes

When I switch on the router, it starts up normally: after a while, all the appropriate LEDs are solid green, there is internet connection, my computers and phones can access the network via ethernet cable and WIFI.

After an undetermined period of  time (it can be as short as half an hour and as long as a day or two), the router frozes: all LEDs stay solid green, but there is no WIFI broadcasting, no internet, and it is not possible to access the router interface (at routerlogin.net) even from a computer wired to the router via an ethernet cable. The router is frozen and as good as dead. The only way to exit this situation is to switch the router off and on. Then everything is back to normal until the next frozing spell.

I have talked repeatedly with my ISP, and they affirm that there is nothing wrong with the line.

I have tried to factory reset all the settings. I have upgraded to the latest firmware version (V1.0.0.66_1.0.66), but nothing helped.

Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 2
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: DGN2200v4 frozes

Hello matial 

I would contact Netgear phone support so they can do some troubleshooting with you to determine that it is a Hardware failure if so they can do a RMA on the product if they find it is a faulty device.

http://support.netgear.com/general/contact/default.aspx

DarrenM

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7