Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Devices not connecting to Home Network

LenJam
Follower

Devices not connecting to Home Network

Netgear Router DGN2200v3 

Out of the blue my Samsung S3 lost wi fi connection showing 'Authentication error occurred', initially I thought it was the phone but I now find that my Marantz Receiver connection(Internet Radio etc) and my laptop have all dropped connections to the Internet.I have rebooted all 3 and entered the correct password etc....no joy. HOWEVER  my PC and wifes's IPad are connected to the router/internet as normal with no problems.

Is it the settings on my router that have changed and is blocking those 3 devices? do I need to restart my router  etc

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Devices not connecting to Home Network

Hello Lenjam

To make sure that these devices are not being blocked you want to log into the router go to wireless settings under the advances area then check to see if anything is added under wireless card acess list. Also on the 3 devices that cant connect go into the wireless settings on those devices and tell them to forget the network then try reconnecting to the wireless. If that all doest work you can always try to do a factory reset on the router but you will have to redo any of the settings you have setup. 

DarrenM

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7