Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

netgear router DGND3700V2

danders
Aspirant

netgear router DGND3700V2

I am having problems printing wirelessly from my computer, utilizing readyshare usb capabilities.  In network/homegroups, etc--i can see the printer as well as the notifications on startup states that my printer is available to use, but no print. i have tested the printer and the printer is good,(it prints) when i have it connected to the back of the computer, just does not seem to work running through the usb port on the back of the router. i have downloaded the usb control  utility file as instructed on the netgear website and manual and i also have the printer software installed on my computer. 

Help!!!

D.

Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
danders
Aspirant

Re: netgear router DGND3700V2

Update!!! Rebooted router and it printed so I guess I am good now.  Thank you

d.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6

All Replies
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello danders

What operating system are you using I know that there has been some issues with the printing utilities with Win 10 and mac OSX el capitan. Also have you tried to print via Ethernet and not the wireless to see if that is making a difference? Hope to hear your feedback

DarrenM

Message 2 of 6
danders
Aspirant

Sorry, I am running Windows 7 home premium and yes, I have tried and was successful in printing from computer to printer. Thanks for answering so quick

d.

Message 3 of 6
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

danders

I know you can see the printer in the homegroups and network are you able to see the printer in the USB control center?

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/24077

DarrenM

Message 4 of 6
danders
Aspirant

After the download , the installation stalls after the usb control Center dialog language box opens up and the next screen it stalls and timeout.

Message 5 of 6
danders
Aspirant

Update!!! Rebooted router and it printed so I guess I am good now.  Thank you

d.

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements