Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

D7800 - Loss of Remote Management Functionality after FIrmware Update to 1.0.1.66

cliffmstone
Tutor

D7800 - Loss of Remote Management Functionality after FIrmware Update to 1.0.1.66

I have a Nighthawk D7800 Modem/Router. Just updated to 1.0.1.66 and the Remote Management option under Advanced has gone. Does anyone now if the function has been removed or simply relocated in the menu structure? Thanks.

Model: D7800|Nighthawk X4S – AC2600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: D7800 - Loss of Remote Management Functionality after FIrmware Update to 1.0.1.66

Was mentioned that NG seems to be removing Remote Management from there web UIs. Seems to be going across all router and gateway product lines. I believe NG wants users to use the NH app for some remote access and some controls and thats about it. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: D7800 - Loss of Remote Management Functionality after FIrmware Update to 1.0.1.66

Was mentioned that NG seems to be removing Remote Management from there web UIs. Seems to be going across all router and gateway product lines. I believe NG wants users to use the NH app for some remote access and some controls and thats about it. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7