I am using the netgear router n150 and the other day i lost internet connection to my netflix streaming device and im not sure how to tell what the problem is .
I have been told that the n150 isn't my best choise anyway and should be using the n600
any suggestions ?
Re: router bad
Selecting a router is dependant on your requirements:
- How many users? Large area to cover?
- Do you want to use the device in router mode or AP mode?
- Type of wifi clients? b/g/n/ac? Single band? Dual band?
- Type of use. Lots of streaming? Gaming? Just browsing?
- What type (and speed) of Internet connection do you have? Are you planning to upgrade your internet service in the future?
- Are you looking at possibly adding a NAS at some point?
- Considering using VPN on the router?
The list is long, but IMO, these are some of the more important questions to ask yourself before purchasing a router.
Here's a link to a Router List that you may want to look at.