Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Purchase ProSafe VPN Client Licenses

matguthrie
Follower

Purchase ProSafe VPN Client Licenses

Hi, I have a Telstra ADSL connection with a DEVG2020 modem. It came with 5 ProSafe VPN licenses. I have never used these licenses as I didn't require remote access. I know require remote access to my work network and I'm unable to find the original activation key. Is it possible to either have the activation key reissued or to purchase additional licenses? 

Second, what version of ProSafe VPN Client is compatible with my device?

Thanks for your assistance.

Mat

Model: DEVG2020-1BPAUS|DUAL WAN Business Gateway (Telstra)
Message 1 of 2
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Purchase ProSafe VPN Client Licenses

@matguthrie,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

This VPN Client license can only be used through a NETGEAR VPN client software. Is it a professional or lite license? What is the model number? You may need a NETGEAR VPN router in order for you to use these licenses and unfortunately, it is already EOL. This cannot be used to connect to your modem.

Hi, I have a Telstra ADSL connection with a DEVG2020 modem. It came with 5 ProSafe VPN licenses. I have never used these licenses as I didn't require remote access. I know require remote access to my work network and I'm unable to find the original activation key. Is it possible to either have the activation key reissued or to purchase additional licenses? 

Yes, you may still purchase the VPN client license to any of our authorized re-sellers. But as I've said, this is already EOL.

Second, what version of ProSafe VPN Client is compatible with my device?

This will depend on what type of VPN license you do have. If it is a professional license, then you may need to match it with a professional software. Same with the lite too.

You may find both software on the download section here.

Regards,

John

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements