AngeloM
Community Manager

Need help? We hear you. Join Tech Support LIVE, a new stream series starting Friday 3/27 @ 12 PM PT

large-3.26-chp-tw (1).jpg

As more and more folks work from home, NETGEAR is empowered to deliver a superior WiFi experience to our customers worldwide. As we connect more devices and consume more data through teleconferencing, media streaming, and file transfers, the need to work, live, and play online without lag and dropouts is becoming increasingly important.

If you’re looking to get help with your NETGEAR product or improve your work-from-home network, you’ve come to the right place. Join Tech Support LIVE, a new stream series on the NETGEAR YouTube channel, starting this Friday 3/27 at 12 PM PT. Drop in the chat and let us know your situation, product, and we’ll get you set up to #StayConnected.

Subscribe to the NETGEAR YouTube channel and get notified when we’re going LIVE.

Message 1 of 11
Mr_LD
Aspirant

Re: Need help? We hear you. Join Tech Support LIVE, a new stream series starting Friday 3/27 @ 12 PM

Hi,

I just got the Nighthawk router AX12 and I was trying to set it up using the app on my andriod device but I keep getting a message that it could not connect to Wi-Fi Network "NETGEAR50"

Thanks 

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 2 of 11
Im4littleeeee
Aspirant

Re: Need help? We hear you. Join Tech Support LIVE, a new stream series starting Friday 3/27 @ 12 PM

Where is my admin password?
Message 3 of 11
Ryan_1018
Aspirant

I have the R7000 AC1900 router and I have followed the directions even using the app to set it up though I keep getting an error when it checks for the firmware update and then I get to the "up and running" screen and try to press next but I get a "something went wrong" pop up. Please help

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 4 of 11
Lovely21
Aspirant

I cent find a password to join the Internet?
Message 5 of 11
Precshez
Aspirant

Just purchased the Netgear ORBI whole home system. I didn’t know I needed internet for it to work
Message 6 of 11
Periquin1959
Aspirant

Trato de conectar mis teles y camaras del enrutador pero no se puede, que debo hacer.

Message 7 of 11
ceaser421
Aspirant

R7800 having issues registering my router on the genie app

Also I am having problems upgrading my NETGEAR genie.

Model: R7800|Nighthawk X4S AC2600 Wifi Router
Message 8 of 11
Smithvl
Aspirant

My box was unplugged last night and died overnight and I cannot get it turned back on after been charged most of the morning. Just bought in October
Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 9 of 11
gimigimi
Aspirant

Hi, 

I have purchased a D7000 few years ago, I noticed today that I can also use a genie app instead of my usual local ip address login, after playing about with the genie app and loding in locally I really liked the feature of remote access I registered my device as it wanted me to, it did ask me about proof of purchase which unfortuantely I do not hold as it has been a few years, but all the boxes are ticked on mynetgear product for support etc, but when I login to my genie's remote dection no devices show up? can someone tell me what the problem is?

thanks.

Model: D7000|Nighthawk AC1900 VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Message 10 of 11
lupefalls1
Aspirant

Hello
I bought my router in January of 2019
I believe it might need to be updated. All of a sudden the network is not to be found and we no longer have access to our internet router
The internet is working perfectly per the internet company and they said we might need to update router but we are having no luck
Please help
thank you
Model: R7900P|Nighthawk X6S AC3000 Tri Band WiFi Router
Message 11 of 11
Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 11 in conversation
Announcements