× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: GS728TPPv2 Every time I log in! "An error occurred while accessing the registration server&

Sm1th
Aspirant

GS728TPPv2 Every time I log in! "An error occurred while accessing the registration server"

I get this error every time I log in! Any suggestions on how to fix this please?

An error occurred while accessing the registration server. Check your Internet connection and try registering again.

Model: GS728TPP|ProSafe 24 ports PoE Smart switch with 24 POE+ ports
Message 1 of 5
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: GS728TPPv2 Every time I log in! "An error occurred while accessing the registration server"

Hi Sm1th,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

May I know if you already tried to use another browser and login again?

Regards,

Message 2 of 5
Sm1th
Aspirant

Re: GS728TPPv2 Every time I log in! "An error occurred while accessing the registration server&

Yes I've tried Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge and it happens everytime on each one.

Message 3 of 5
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@Sm1th,

You were trying to access the admin interface of the switch. Please make sure that the IP address is correct and you can also clear your cache / cookies from your browser then try to login again.

Regards,

Message 4 of 5
brossow
Tutor

It seems likely to be related to this problem with my GS724TPv2 that someone else is also having with his GS752TP. Not precisely the same error (which is why I didn't see your message posted a few hours before mine), but both involve problems with the registration server. One of the moderators in my thread just mentioned that "a fix is currently being worked on." I'm not holding my breath, since this has been an issue across the last several versions (or more) of the firmware. Thought I'd mention it.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements