× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

No Port found error

wildcardrules
Follower

No Port found error

netgear.pngI have 2 switches, both M4300 series and both exhibiting the same behavior. Whenever I try to make any change from the Switching > Ports > Port Description web interface, I always get an error: No Port found.

I've also seen the exact same behavior while trying to modify any setting on any port from the Switching > Ports > Port Configuration page.

This is definitely a bug.

What I've done so far:
1. Rebooted the switches. No change.
2. Updated both switches to the latest firmware 12.0.11.16, no change. Problem still exists.

The only work around I've found is to enable SSH and set the port descriptions through the Enable menu via SSH. I've done this successfully. Has anyone else seen this before?

netgear2.png

Model: GSM4352PA|M4300-52G-PoE+ - 48x1G PoE+ Stackable Managed Switch with 2x10GBASE-T and 2xSFP+ (550W PSU), XSM4324CS|M4300-24X - Stackable Managed Switch with 24x10GBASE-T
Message 1 of 2
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: No Port found error

@wildcardrules,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Let us try to factory reset both of your M4300 switches via the CLI and check if the same problem will occur.  

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements