× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: nms300 Windows 10 invocationtargetexception

julu12
Aspirant

nms300 Windows 10 invocationtargetexception

I cannot install NMS300 on Windows 10=error invocation target exeption.

Would you mind to help me to sort it please.

Juliusz

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@julu12,

As per the release notes of NMS300 Software Release 1.6.0.18, one of its known issues states that it has .dll support issue to install NMS300 on Win10 OS environment.  As reference, kindly read the release notes here.  

For now, I suggest you to install the NMS300 Software Release 1.6.0.11 which supports Microsoft Windows 10 (Home) 32-bit & 64-bit and Microsoft Windows 10 (Pro & Enterprise) 32-bit & 64-bit.  As reference, kindly read the release notes as well as you can download it here

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@julu12,

As per the release notes of NMS300 Software Release 1.6.0.18, one of its known issues states that it has .dll support issue to install NMS300 on Win10 OS environment.  As reference, kindly read the release notes here.  

For now, I suggest you to install the NMS300 Software Release 1.6.0.11 which supports Microsoft Windows 10 (Home) 32-bit & 64-bit and Microsoft Windows 10 (Pro & Enterprise) 32-bit & 64-bit.  As reference, kindly read the release notes as well as you can download it here

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
julu12
Aspirant

Big Thanks for the answer

It has solve our problems.

Now everything is working.

Kind Regrads

Juliusz