× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: rack mount ears for GS716T

franca
Aspirant

rack mount ears for GS716T

Hi any ides of how to get a rack mount kit or "ears" for  GS716T switch?

Message 1 of 8

Accepted Solutions
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi franca,

I see, you may contact the support team and request for mounting kit purchase. As long as there is stock we should be able to ship one overnight or standard. 

Thanks, 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8

All Replies
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello franca,

Welcome to the community! 

The GS716T should come with a rackmount kit on its package. Please contact our support team and request for purchase. 

Thanks, 

Message 2 of 8
franca
Aspirant

thanks JohnRo  the switch was not being used in the rack initially, the ears were thrown away....thus we are looking for replacement.

franca

Message 3 of 8
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi franca,

I see, you may contact the support team and request for mounting kit purchase. As long as there is stock we should be able to ship one overnight or standard. 

Thanks, 

Message 4 of 8
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi franca,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.
If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Thanks,

Message 5 of 8
franca
Aspirant

hello

thank you for the replies but I'm not any closer to getting the ears.  You said if they are in stock they would ship - but when I try to locate, I cannot.  can you supply me with part # or contact to place the order please?

thanks

Franca

Message 6 of 8
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi franca, 

You'll need to register your switch first and contact support. They will supply you the correct part. 

Thanks,

Message 7 of 8
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi franca, 

I just want to follow up on this. Were you able to talk with support? 

Thanks, 

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements