× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Nighthawk m1 no connection

Darcko
Aspirant

Nighthawk m1 no connection

I have a nighthawk m1 router, i can't connect to it.
The wifi doesn't show up on any device (laptop, phone)
Ethernet to the laptop does not work ( network cable unplugged)
USB connection also doesn't work (network cable unplugged) even though it shows on my devices.
On the device it self it keeps telling me that the apn needs configuration and the broadband connection is not available even though it is.
Message 1 of 5
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Nighthawk m1 no connection

Hi @Darcko

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

Kindly do a factory reset using the Reset button. Press and hold the Reset button for five seconds. The mobile router returns to factory settings.

Was this working before?

If so, what happen prior the issue occur? 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 2 of 5
Darcko
Aspirant

Thanks for your reply.
The last thing i did was using the router with a different sim card (meaning another carrier) and it was connected, but one day it just wouldn't accept any sim card.
Yes i did a reset oh so many times.... After factory reset it just stayes the same with my original post..
I believe there is problem with framware but i can't connect to it to download a new patch
Message 3 of 5
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Darcko

You have to contact support team. This might be a hardware issue. Check the warranty of your unit and have it replaced.

Support team: http://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 4 of 5
Darcko
Aspirant

Yeah i was afraid that's what going on, anyway the warranty is expired, must find a local repair shop.
Thanks for everything i really appreciate it
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7