× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

no internet connectivity with RJ45 ethernet connected to DC112A + AC810 LTE modem

patL91
Follower

no internet connectivity with RJ45 ethernet connected to DC112A + AC810 LTE modem

Hi, i'm using Aircard 810 with DC112A smart cradle , when i try to connect my PC with RJ45 cable (ethernet) , no internet connection is available.. ( no green light in front of smart cradle is switch on... )

it seems that DHCP router is not able to deliver an local IP adress to my PC

while when i use wifi connection there is no problem ......

Could you help me ? something is misconfigured in smart cradle ?? or A 810 LTE model hotspot ???

Best regards

Model: DC112A|AirCard Smart Cradle
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: no internet connectivity with RJ45 ethernet connected to DC112A + AC810 LTE modem

I would post about this in the mobile hot spot forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Mobile-Routers-Hotspots-Modems/bd-p/aircard

Good Luck. 

@patL91 wrote:

Hi, i'm using Aircard 810 with DC112A smart cradle , when i try to connect my PC with RJ45 cable (ethernet) , no internet connection is available.. ( no green light in front of smart cradle is switch on... )

it seems that DHCP router is not able to deliver an local IP adress to my PC

while when i use wifi connection there is no problem ......

Could you help me ? something is misconfigured in smart cradle ?? or A 810 LTE model hotspot ???

Best regards

Message 2 of 4
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: no internet connectivity with RJ45 ethernet connected to DC112A + AC810 LTE modem

Hi @patL91

Have you tried changing Ethernet cable and transferring it to a different Ethernet port? 

On your computer, what is the Ethernet or Local Area connection status? Does it say "Network cable unplugged"? "Unidentified network"? 

Have you tried to wired different device / computer? 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 3 of 4
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @patL91

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7