Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ARMOR extension discount code not working

PCoumans
Aspirant

ARMOR extension discount code not working

Hi, I have RBR850 - Orbi Tri-band Mesh WiFi 6 Router(RBR850) mesh wifi system with Netgear Armor subscription. The Orbi app offers 35% discount when extending, but when I click it, don't get the discount (no code filled in / code invalid).

Already re-installed the app, but doesnt resolve. Can you please send me valid code?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 11
plemans
Guru

Re: ARMOR extension discount code not working

You'd have to contact support. Sadly this is the netgear community forum where members of the public help out. 

Message 2 of 11
PCoumans
Aspirant

Thank you, would you by incident have a link or email address as I cannot find (after extensive search)...
Many thanks.
Message 3 of 11
plemans
Guru

To get a hold of support for subscriptions services like Armor/Circle, click on "MyNetgear" at the top.
Register an account (or login) and then the device.
From there you can start the support process.
Click on: My Support---->Contact Support---->Get help with my subscription service

if that doesn't work, you should be able to just go through the standard support process and not through the subscription services option. 

Message 4 of 11
jccampbel
Aspirant

Model field doesn't seem to have the RBR750 & satellite, although model number probably not important.

Have new router, newly installed Orbi app, trying to activiate paid subscription for Armor before free trial expires. Open the app, see banner across the top "Armor Sale. 55% off" but the link in the banner doesn't work. Try the "buy now" button and price is $99.99. 

So, how do I get that 55% off? 

I tried Support/Chat and after quite some time watching the "connecting to agent" spin, gave up in that idea. 

Message 5 of 11
plemans
Guru

@jccampbel you need to go through support. the forum is members of the public helping out. 

Message 6 of 11
jccampbel
Aspirant

I understand. I was hop[ing someone had a similar issue and could tell what they did to fix (or did they just accept_. 

Message 7 of 11
Redsawa
Aspirant

Hello,

I have the same issue can someone help me ? I already tried uninstall reinstall but same error.

Invalid coupon code. Make sure that you typed the code correctly.

Thanks
Message 8 of 11
Redsawa
Aspirant

Anyone to help me ? Thanks 🙏
Message 9 of 11
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @Redsawa  and Armor Community members,

Please be sure you are logged into your NETGEAR account with the same email address that your product is registered under. If you are logged in with the correct email address and still getting an error of invalid coupon code, I'd like to help dig into this issue a bit more and do my best to help get this issue resolved.

Please send me a private message with your coupon code along with the registered email address so I can investigate this issue further.

If you have already purchased Armor and could not use the coupon code associated with your subscription renewal please let me know and I'll ask our Customer Care team to reach out to you directly.

Best Regards,

Christine 

Message 10 of 11
StellaRose
Aspirant

I just spent total of 7 hrs on hold and speaking with customer service.  2 case numbers.  I am told to let my trial offer expire and purchase the subscription for Netgear Armor after.  My email offers from Netgear and the banner on security both are offering me 60% off and do not work.  They tried to tell me they are expired, no expiration time is noted on offers, and the offer is still on listed on my Orbi security section on the app.  WTH.   My attorney will be in contact with them for breach of contract.  Come on Netgear honor your offers, don’t put the customer service people in this situation, they don’t deserve this hassle.

i did try to purchase the subscription right after set up, had the same problem, just didn’t want to deal with it then, so I left it to deal with now, Shame on me.

let’s see what happens when I try tomorrow.

Message 11 of 11
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7