Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Where to find invoice for Insight subscription

develer
Aspirant

Where to find invoice for Insight subscription

Hi, I need the invoice for my Insight subscription but I'm not able to find it anywhere.

I have looked in the Insight portal, Account Management -> Purchase Order History, where nothing is shown, in "Subscriptions" and in many other places.

I haven't received any email with an invoice and cannot find any contact info for this type of problems. I hope this is the right place.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Where to find invoice for Insight subscription

@develer,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

Let me try to forward your concern to our customer care team. May you be able to provide the information below and send it to me via private message.

- Name:

- Contact number:

- Time of purchase:

- E-mail address:

- Product/Subscription:

- Timezone:

- Preferred time of callback:

I'm looking forward to your pm.

Regards,

John

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
LuxBrightest
Initiate

Re: Where to find invoice for Insight subscription

John,

I too need this functionality to download my invoices from the insight Portal.

I manage many insight accounts and whenever they auto renew it is a gamble of if we will receive the emailed invoice.

Please put this capability on the insight portals.   We spend a lot of time chasing down invoices from Netgear.

Also,  there is never any history of purchase/renewals on the Insight portals?  Why?  Shouldn't our auto renewals and initial purchases show up there?

This has been so frustrating.   I am a partner, my partner rep won't help, and support hasn't been the greatest and taking care of this issue.

Please get the developers to look at this fix.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements