Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk app times out before I can login to admin. I have Nighthawk R6700.

sdlewis2
Aspirant

Nighthawk app times out before I can login to admin. I have Nighthawk R6700.

Until yesterday, January 1st, my Nighthawk R6700 and the app worked great. Then last night and today, the router will go offline and the app will not recognize my password for admin. I have gone through password recovery and reset it. I can login on my computer just fine, but I can't use my tablet or phone. I am using an iOS system if that helps. I'm not super tech savvy, but I get around okay. I reset the router and it is on and working because we can watch tv and we stream everything. 

Message 1 of 6
plemans
Guru

Re: Nighthawk app times out before I can login to admin. I have Nighthawk R6700.

If you're able to log in through the browser fine, I wouldn't worry to much. it could be just an app issue. 

Have you tried going into your app and clearing cache/data?

Message 2 of 6
sdlewis2
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk app times out before I can login to admin. I have Nighthawk R6700.

I tried to clear the cache data, but it didn't seem to help. You're right, I can always log into my computer, I just don't get on here a lot because the tablet or phone is just way easier to access when the internet is running slow. I just need to learn to be patient and not go to the fastest thing around. Thank you for your help and suggestion.

Message 3 of 6

Is this "local" (wifi) access or Anywhere Access (cloud)?

Message 4 of 6
sdlewis2
Aspirant

It was always set to local wifi, but when it ceased to work, I did try the anywhere access but it still did not work. I apologize for taking so long in getting back on. We have been under the weather.

Message 5 of 6
Maxxdaddy
Aspirant

I had the same issue to where it just stopped. I changed the password through my online access on the faqs. But, if I go to see the admin password, it doesn't show that it changed. And yet I can't log in with either password through the app.
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7