Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

Re: Port forward rule not listed

Port forward rule not listed

Hello,

I have an MR60 wireless mesh system. I have created a port forwarding rule under advanced setup / port forwarding / port triggering but I do not see it in the list of service names. 

I thought it might not be setup, so I tried to add it again, but I am to do so because it the system tells me there is a "port conflict with other service". I cannot edit or delete the rule because it does not appear on the list of service names, either under port forwarding or port triggering.

Is there a way to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 5

This port forward is extremely important. Is there a way to set the router back to factory settings so I can try again?

Message 2 of 5

I factory reset and re-added the port forward. It is now working, but now I have to add all the reserved address back in. This is painful. I hope this is not going to recour.

Message 3 of 5
knightz01
Apprentice

Hi @steveof2620 

I have also suffered from the port forward bug https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Mesh-System/Nighthawk-MK62-Port-forward-list-empty/td-p/1..., but found a work around not a fix, have a read as I see you have just replicated the bug again, soz

Kev

Message 4 of 5
knightz01
Apprentice

?

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation