× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R-apps and iOS browser (xr1000)

RedClay96
Follower

R-apps and iOS browser (xr1000)

Has anyone had any success in getting the R-apps to run properly within any iOS browser? I'm using iOS 15.1 on an iPad Pro. The DumaOS software and its R-apps work well for me via a desktop LAN or Chromebook Wi-Fi connection/browser. 

Using any browser within iOS, I'm able to view information within the individual R-app windows but have had no luck successfully editing settings within any of the R-apps. Also, the map apps do not allow me to center the map on North America. Two-finger swiping has no effect. The maps only allow me to zoom in centered on the Atlantic ocean west of Africa.

My router is an xr1000 using XR1000 1.0.0.58_1.0.44 firmware. I don't see where it confirms which version of DumaOS it's using.

I do NOT use the Nighthawk mobile app because it seemed to cause major issues trying to get the DumasOS software to work again. I learned that through trial/error and having to reset the router back to the factory settings. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: R-apps and iOS browser (xr1000)

It's not optimized for mobile/tablet web browsers, I'd recommend using the DumaOS app instead (different to Nighthawk app) just search in your app store
Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7