× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Trying to get the 3.3 beta for the XR500 but the forum site won't send me activation emails

MStarGG
Follower

Trying to get the 3.3 beta for the XR500 but the forum site won't send me activation emails

I have tried signing up to your forum multiple times with different email addresses. I have never gotten a single verification email and I'm trying to get into the XR500 DumaOS 3.3 beta

I am using a few usernames in my attempts including the one I have here on this site: MStarGG

No emails have come and I cannot get onto the site to request access.

Please help!

@Netduma-Fraser @Netduma-Liam @Netduma_Luke @Netduma_Alex @Netduma_Jack @Netduma_Jack_B 

Thank you! Sorry for the tags, I am hoping to get a response 🙂

Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Trying to get the 3.3 beta for the XR500 but the forum site won't send me activation emails

Need to create an account and send them a message or post here:

https://forum.netduma.com/forum/145-nighthawk-pro-gaming-beta/

Good Luck.

Message 2 of 3
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Trying to get the 3.3 beta for the XR500 but the forum site won't send me activation emails

Getting in contact directly via email/social media is a good bet! I've approved the account you mentioned and gave it beta access so you should be able to login now.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7