× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

BETA

Raf1212
Apprentice

BETA

I have heard that netgear and netduma discriminate against their users, beta testers were selected only from the USA and the UK, and there are only 20 of them, and the language versions of other languages are not tested, it will be like the current software, for me it is funny, you have to publicize it, do something about it

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 2
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: BETA

Raf I understand you are disappointed that you were not picked for the first batch but that does not mean either us or Netgear are discriminating against specific users. This doesn't make sense given the fact that we actually have a tester from Asia in the current batch of testers.

You've also taken what I said out of context. Netgear are choosing the testers for XR betas, when you asked why people from more languages may not have been selected I said I imagine (as I don't know because I'm not Netgear) its because it could be translation for the new features/changes hasn't been done yet or because if a router needs to be sent back then Netduma are in the UK and Netgear are in the US. If those statements are true or not it doesn't matter because there will be more batches with more people introduced as time goes on.
Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7