× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

DUMA OS App load issue

edgarg37
Tutor

DUMA OS App load issue

having this issue again it will not load please help: this happened again is there a permanent fix? I cannot open Device manager or QoS

Error: This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 10.03.03 PM.pngError: This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 18
edgarg37
Tutor

Re: DUMA OS App load issue

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 10.03.03 PM.png

Message 2 of 18

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

Nighthawk Pro Gaming Routers - NETGEAR Communities

Gaming routers have their own DumaOS operating system that is nothing like the one on Netgear's standard routers.

Message 3 of 18
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Go to the System Information page, go to the Rapp panel and click the option icon (3 horizontal lines) then change the retries to 5 then reboot the router and wait 2 minutes before accessing.

Also if you're on the new Safari update that forces HTTPS which isn't great for accessing the interface so would recommend using another browser if you encounter any more errors.
Message 4 of 18
edgarg37
Tutor

Still not working even after I changed it to 5 and update safari
Message 5 of 18
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Did you reboot and wait 2 minutes before accessing? That's the most important part as it restarts the loading of the Rapps and allows them to load properly
Message 6 of 18
edgarg37
Tutor

Correct I waited 5 minutes just in case and it did not work
Message 7 of 18
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

As you're still trying Safari, download and install Chrome or another browser and access the interface this way. We'll soon be releasing a fix for this issue on the XR1000.

Message 8 of 18
edgarg37
Tutor

i just down loaded chrome and i had the same issue. Please advise as to how this can be resolvedScreen Shot 2021-11-17 at 8.16.31 AM.png

Message 9 of 18
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

When did this first occur, after changing settings, a reboot etc? Is it just this page that it is occurring on or others as well? Can you try using the LAN IP instead 192.168.1.1 and see if it loads please?
Message 10 of 18
edgarg37
Tutor

hello, 

i dint change any of the settings or reboot. i am not sure it is was a software update, but it happened out of no were. the LAN IP provided is already the one being used 

Message 11 of 18
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

You're accessing the router using routerlogin.net, use the LAN IP instead and see if it works please
Message 12 of 18
edgarg37
Tutor

Just tried this way as well and no luck. Could it be the software or update? This was the issue prior
Message 13 of 18
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

You are on an older version so try updating and see if it works: https://kb.netgear.com/000064346/XR500-Firmware-Version-2-3-2-130
Message 14 of 18
edgarg37
Tutor

This worked thank you
Message 15 of 18
NetBulldog
Aspirant

I have been living with DUMA OS App load issue for a year, I have tried everything referenced on this site and worked with customer support – nothing has worked. It looks like the only way to solve the issue is to purchase another brand of router. Which I will reluctantly be forced do soon if I do not find a solution.

Message 16 of 18

@NetBulldog wrote:

I have been living with DUMA OS App load issue for a year...

If you need help with DumaOS, follow the earlier advice in this ageing discussion and try the place where they discuss gaming routers.

Re: DUMA OS App load issue - NETGEAR Communities

Message 17 of 18
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

@NetBulldog if you've truly tried everything that has been suggested then probably the best thing to do would be to reupgrade the firmware using TFTP - this bypasses the boot process and any issues there, then once complete do a factory reset. Once a reset is done wait 2 minutes before accessing the router.
https://kb.netgear.com/000059634/How-to-upload-firmware-to-a-NETGEAR-router-using-Windows-TFTP
Message 18 of 18
Discussion stats
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7