× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

dedicated servers inside my geofilter

Cujoma
Guide

dedicated servers inside my geofilter

Hey everyone. Hopefully a quick question for you. I am playing cod modern warefare on my xbox one. It is in filtering mode. Everything seems to be working good. My question is .... When i have a dedicated server pop up inside my geo filter safe circle, should i be clicking allow on it in the "auto ping" section? i have done that with a few and they move over into my "Allow and Deny" section. I just want to be sure im doing that correctly. I would rather keep connecting to those servers if possible. But since doing it, the game seems to take a long time to find a match. 

Thanks in advance!!

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: dedicated servers inside my geofilter

No you don't need to do that, as they're already in your radius they've already been allowed. The allow/deny section is for permanently allowing/denying connections which would apply regardless of your filter settings.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: dedicated servers inside my geofilter

No you don't need to do that, as they're already in your radius they've already been allowed. The allow/deny section is for permanently allowing/denying connections which would apply regardless of your filter settings.
Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7