× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

how to fix Uncaught TypeError: $(...)[0].getApp

HailLordMidas
Aspirant

how to fix Uncaught TypeError: $(...)[0].getApp

So I noticed that my XR1000 would disconnect from my internet whenever my Xbox and pc were on at the same time. They are both hardwired and at first I thought the XR1000 was updating when it happen the first time but after the second and third I decided to try logging into the DumaOS and that's when I started to get the error code. My question is how to fix it? I've factory reset it and I still continue to get the error code.

Message 1 of 8
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Re: how to fix Uncaught TypeError: $(...)[0].getApp

Does this occur literally as soon as you boot them both or just at some point?

Can you check the logs in System Information when the problem occurs and see if there are any more informative entries than this?

Message 2 of 8
HailLordMidas
Aspirant

After doing some testing I found out it only happens when my pc is turned on. I’ve even downgraded and it still disconnects but the error message is gone and I can log into DumaOS. In the logs the only thing I see is multiple [Dos attack: RST SCAN] along with ACK Scan and Fraggle Attack. Also to add it usually drops the connection after about 15mins sometimes sooner.
Message 3 of 8
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

That's very strange, what is your PC model/operating system? Have you made any manual connection settings on the PC itself? Is there anything you do every time on the PC within the first 15 minutes of it being on?
Message 4 of 8
HailLordMidas
Aspirant

It is a NZXT Gaming PC running on Windows 11. I haven’t made any connection settings and usually with in the first 15mins I’m either loading up a game or I’m on twitch. I also don’t know if I should update it back to the latest firmware.
Message 5 of 8
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Interesting, do they have a 'gaming' ethernet adapter by any chance?
Message 6 of 8
HailLordMidas
Aspirant

That I don’t know sorry. The Ethernet cable is plugged into the back of the pc
Message 7 of 8
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

On the PC, go to Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced Network Settings > Change Adapter Options and then take a screenshot please and provide it here
Message 8 of 8
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7