× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX200 Long Term Issues

worksopian
Star

RAX200 Long Term Issues

I bought an RAX200 in late Jan / early Feb and have had nothing but trouble with it. It started out dropping the LAN and Wifi then after a couple of adjustments by the engineers at Netgear it improved (sic) to just frequent wifi drops. I have already had one RMA and the new one was equally bad. I have asked on multiple occasions for my money back for this lemon, but that is against policy.

It has to have cost Netgear at least three times what I paid for it in engineers time (I'm on my 4th engineer at this point).

I have had to use my old R8000 connected to a CM1200 modem just to be able to work at home.

I am extremely disappointed in Netgear and after being a customer for many years will have to think long and hard before making another purchase.

Sorry for the vent but I am very frustrated.

Message 1 of 2
wingdam
Star

Re: RAX200 Long Term Issues

Same thing with my RAX200 Never again will I ever buy a netgear product and I've had 4 of their top of the line routers before this piece of junk.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7