Antworten

dlna problem / ready dlna does not work

andy300
Follower

dlna problem / ready dlna does not work

in network every hardware client see my router and the intern ready dlna server, but no client get access on it. they tell, that there is no content to show on the client. ready dlna is on, dlna server is on, cloud works. but not in the intern network. why? dlna is on, upnp is on. what is the problem?

im netzwerk kann jedes gerät den router bzw. den ready dlna server erkenne, aber kein einziges gerät kann darauf zugreifen - wenn ich versuche den inhalt zu öffnen, kommt ein leerer ordner. dlna server ist eingeschaltet, upnp ist eingeschalter, der cloudserver funktioniert tadellos. wieso kann ich die inhalte der festplatte nicht intern im netzwerk bspw. auf einen tv oder internetradio streamen, welche alle dlna fähig sind? was ist das problem?

Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Nachricht 1 von 3
IrvSp
Master

Re: dlna problem / ready dlna does not work

Probably would need more info, exactly what was used and how you tried. OS's could be part of the problem, are you on Windows 10? Screen captures posted would help too.

The Genie App appears to use SAMBA and that was working for me even when the DLNA Client didn't, have you tried that app? Most tablets and phones have that app as well as Desktops. You'll find links for those under the SUPPORT for your router (seems to be 3 versions of it but I don't think Genie matters as it probably works on all routers the same way?), or the stores for each device.

Nachricht 2 von 3
Slas
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: dlna problem / ready dlna does not work

Hallo @andy300

und willkommen in der NETGEAR Community.

Seit wann hast du das Problem?

Erstelle einen neuen Ordner und kopiere einige Media Dateien in dem Format, das von deinem Fernsehgerät unterstützt wird.

Als nächstes starte den  Router neu und überprüfe ob per DLNA der Ordner Inhalt angezeigt wird.

Grüße
Slas
NETGEAR Community Team

Nachricht 3 von 3
Autoren, für die die meisten Kudos vergeben wurden
Diskussionsstatistiken
  • 2 Antworten
  • 1534 Aufrufe
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 in Unterhaltung