× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

Satellite Update Error (MK63)

dex23
Follower

Satellite Update Error (MK63)

Hi there,

I recently purchased my MK63 system and set it up. Everything is in working order; however, there is a satellite update available for 1.1.7.134 (as indicated by the salmon "Update" button at the top right of my iPhone app) and when I try to do it from the app, I encounter an "Update Error":

"To ensure your firmware is updated with the latest fixes and unlocked with the newest features, try updating again below, or by tapping on the Update badge on the dashboard."

Unfortunately, clicking both the blue "Try Again" button and the update button on the main app page don't work, despite having rebooted the modem.

I am hopeful for a solution that will allow me to update from the app, but if not, I am guessing I would need to do a manual update...?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: Satellite Update Error (MK63)

You can log into the router and satellites and try it through the browser or do it manually. 

https://kb.netgear.com/23960/How-do-I-manually-update-the-firmware-on-my-NETGEAR-router

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series