Netgear has the worst coustomer service ever!!!

Bugnya205
Follower

Netgear has the worst coustomer service ever!!!

Got the R7000 nighthawk AC1900 bigest Pos I have ever owned! 200$ for a router that doesn't work worth a damn! Updated to the newest firmware now 2.4 is washy and slow! Forget about 5g never works keeps dropping out! Then to top it off when I call for help they proceed to tell me that they can't help me cause my phone support has expired! But I can renew it for 89$ WTF! Netgear??? You people have balls of steel! Produce **bleep**ty over priced products that dont work,then try to charge people more money for technical support? I hope you people go out of buisness!!!! You deserve it rip off artist!!! I will never !!!!!!!! Purchace another one of your piece of garbage routers! And I will 100% warn anyone about your products !
Message 1 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Netgear has the worst coustomer service ever!!!

Hello Bungnya205

I am very sorry about the experience you had with customer service if you would give some more detail on the issue you are facing with the R7000 then me and the rest of the community may be able to help you resolve the issue.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
LeeH
Prodigy

Re: Netgear has the worst coustomer service ever!!!

You need to do a hard reset using the button on the back of the router every time you change firmware.

Model: R7000|Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 6E