ReadyCloud on LAN not working
I am attempting to get ReadyCloud working and I've gone through the instructions and have gotten this far:
- I have a USB external drive setup with ReadyShare on my router. I can navigate to it via browser, file explorer and see it just fine.
- I've created a ReadyCloud account
- I've registered my router via the local web admin under ReadyShare
- My Router shows up on the ReadyCloud web site, but when I click it no folder/files show up
- I downloaded the iOS app and login, I can see my router, touch it, and I get a spinning status wheel for a bit, then get a "Network error" dialog and nothing shows up.
Is there some other setting that I missed to make this work?
Ignore the Model, the dropdown didn't have my R9000 X10 Router.
Re: ReadyCloud on LAN not working
One other aspect to this that may be affecting this is I have a Synology NAS on my network and have extnerally, ports 80 and 443 pointing to my external IP using a personal domain. It's nothing special, mainly for me to play around with Wordpress, but not sure if this might be interfering.
I wouldn't think so while I am connected to the LAN, but it's another area if it would affect the feedback on this topic.