× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AX6 (AX4300) can't get pictures from facebook

mcdubh
Aspirant

AX6 (AX4300) can't get pictures from facebook

My older netgear router model R6900 won't let me getting pictures from social media facebook ,instagram, so i just bought this model AX6 (AX4300) wifi.

And I have exactly the same problem can't see any picture , any one having the same problem ? any fixe on this .

Yesterday a technician from Spectrum came to see the problem , he connected to his modem and was able so see his facebook pictures , so the problem seems to be with netgear .

Any help would be appreciated

Message 1 of 3

Re: AX6 (AX4300) can't get pictures from facebook

@mcdubh wrote:

My older netgear router model R6900 won't let me getting pictures from social media facebook ,instagram, so i just bought this model AX6 (AX4300) wifi.

And I have exactly the same problem can't see any picture ...

This suggests that there is nothing wrong with your old or new routers but that something else on your network is getting in the way.

Perhaps you could give a clearer explanation of what you mean by "won't let me getting pictures from social media facebook ,instagram".

How are you trying to get the pictures and what error messages do you see?

Message 2 of 3
mcdubh
Aspirant

Re: AX6 (AX4300) can't get pictures from facebook

Thank you for answering, just getting the text from the friend on Facebook but the place for picture is black not loading, and no other  messages beside that, same on my phone using the wifi but normal using my phone provider.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series