× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear nighthawk AX3000

jkb24212
Aspirant

Netgear nighthawk AX3000

I am unable to reach the router’s setup place using the default ip of 192.168.1.1 since the iOS app did not allow me to change the SSID and the wireless password. I did a reset then could not find the default factory wireless SSID.

So I attempted to access the router’s internal setup page using 192.168.1,1 or router login. With the router powered on status lights appearing normal. The router was not connected to the internet at this point since I simply wanted to set the SSID and the wireless password. Could someone please tell me if I am not entering the correct information? Thanks!!

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
jkb24212
Aspirant

Re: Netgear nighthawk AX3000

Thanks, did not try the CMD & ipconfig because I was finally able to connect this AM wirelessly after all attempts for hardwire failed.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
plemans
Guru

have you tried hardwiring into it to access it? 

If you connect to the router you can open a command prompt and type ipconfig   the default gateway should be the ip address for the router

Message 2 of 3
jkb24212
Aspirant

Thanks, did not try the CMD & ipconfig because I was finally able to connect this AM wirelessly after all attempts for hardwire failed.
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7