× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Raxe500 wifi6 not working with iPhone 15 pro max

Hoodcanalguy
Aspirant

Raxe500 wifi6 not working with iPhone 15 pro max

Good morning I have a raxe500
Nighthawk router I know this router will do Wi-Fi 6 as I have a friend with a Samsung Galaxy s24 ultra connects right up to Wi-Fi 6 no problem however my iPhone 16 pro Max has never been able to connect up to Wi-Fi 6 since I got it I have done everything reset network settings I've even done a factory reset on the router to no avail any help on this is appreciated I don't know if this is Apple's problem but I'm open to ideas thank you
Message 1 of 6
plemans
Guru

Re: Raxe500 wifi6 not working with iPhone 15 pro max

If a different device sees the network and connects without issue, I'd be suspicious if the iPhone. If you know of anyone with something supporting 6e, I'd try theirs.

Message 2 of 6
Hoodcanalguy
Aspirant

Thank you for your reply actually I have a couple of people around me that also have the iPhone 15 pro Max and I've had them come over and try to connect to my router and they encountered the same problem as originally I thought I was just my phone but it appears it might be an Apple issue as the Galaxy s24 ultra connects with no problem
Message 3 of 6
Hoodcanalguy
Aspirant

For some reason I'm not able to update my original post it should have said iPhone 15 not iPhone 16
Message 4 of 6

@Hoodcanalguy wrote:
For some reason I'm not able to update my original post it should have said iPhone 15 not iPhone 16

Did you find this?

NETGEAR Mobile Applications and Apple Devices FAQ - NETGEAR Communities

Message 5 of 6
Hoodcanalguy
Aspirant

Thank you unfortunately didn't solve
My problem
I guess il try calling Apple support
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats