Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR 750 will not connect to NUVO Music System

JSJ34
Aspirant

RBR 750 will not connect to NUVO Music System

RBR750 does not allow my NUVO Music System to access network when plugged into port.

Our ORBI RBR 750 works perfectly with all wireless devices including MyQ, ecobee, Ring etc.  It also works fine with our Control 4 that is plugged into one of the ethernet ports.  The problem is when use an ethernet switch and plug in our NUVO Audio control system and my security camera system ORBI acts like nothing is plugged into those ports.

If I plug in a laptop it works fine but will not recognize NUVO or our LTS Camera system.

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RBR 750 will not connect to NUVO Music System

What happens when you connect this one device directly to the back of the RBR with out this switch in the mix?

What is the mfr and model # of this ethernet switch? 

Message 2 of 4
JSJ34
Aspirant

Thaks for your communication.

Orbi still doesnt recognize either device when plugged directly into the port bypassing the switch.

We tested the switch with other devices like my laptop and my Control 4 CPU it it work fine.

I am concerned there is some sort of IP conflict.  My sound system and security technician and i called in for support as the system is still new and after 40 minutes of struggling with the communication barrier with the Netgear rep decided to give it a rest and use the cse number to try to fix it again tomorrow or tuesday.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Can you set a static IP address on this device? Is there any kind of networking configuration settings or is it all automatic? 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7