Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Inconsistent Orbi app client information display

raven_au
Virtuoso

Inconsistent Orbi app client information display

Hi,

I find the client wireless sync. rate information useful, for me it's a statistic that I always missed when using the Orbi.

For some time now the Orbi app has shown the wireless sync. rate information for clients connected to a satelite but it stiil doesn't show this information for clients connected to the base router.

Can this be changed so the cleint presentation shows the wireless sync. rate for all the clients not just those connected to a satelite?

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
raven_au
Virtuoso

Re: Inconsistent Orbi app client information display

@raven_au wrote:

Hi,

I find the client wireless sync. rate information useful, for me it's a statistic that I always missed when using the Orbi.

For some time now the Orbi app has shown the wireless sync. rate information for clients connected to a satelite but it stiil doesn't show this information for clients connected to the base router.

Can this be changed so the cleint presentation shows the wireless sync. rate for all the clients not just those connected to a satelite?

It seems that with the latest Orbi firmware (and Orbi app) this has been fixed.

I'm very pleased about this, thanks.

However, the new firmware apears to have been withdrawn for the moment, hopefully when it is posted again it will still include this fix.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
raven_au
Virtuoso

Re: Inconsistent Orbi app client information display

@raven_au wrote:

Hi,

It seems that with the latest Orbi firmware (and Orbi app) this has been fixed.

I'm very pleased about this, thanks.

However, the new firmware apears to have been withdrawn for the moment, hopefully when it is posted again it will still include this fix.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7