Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Guest Portal Agreement

scottkh7
Follower

Guest Portal Agreement

I have couple SSR60s with satellites for each SRR60 router.  Both wireless and wireless 1 settings are working as it should.  Enabled the guest network, it wont even connect nor prompt for the password.  The guest agreement never appear.

What is happening now?

Message 1 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

My guess is that you will get a more informed response from the Orbi Pro community forum: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-Pro-WiFi-for-Small-Business/bd-p/en-business-pro-wifi   I have a suspicion that the Guest network is one of the things that is different on the Pro line than on the residential Orbi that people on this forum have.

For example, my Orbi Guest network has no "Agreement".  It's just WiFi with a different name and password, or no password at all.

Message 2 of 3
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@scottkh7,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Were you able to configure the captive portal on your SRR60 properly?  Kindly access and follow the steps on the article below: 

What is Captive Portal, and how do I set it up on my Orbi Pro WiFi System?

Also, kindly read pages 76-78 of the Orbi Pro user manual here on how to set up a guest network with a captive portal. 

What is the current firmware version of your Orbi Pro device?  If ever it is not yet the latest version, I suggest you to update it.  The latest Orbi Pro firmware is v2.4.2.106 and you can download it here

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7