Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

satellite is not showing on my orbi app network map

gimimr
Aspirant

satellite is not showing on my orbi app network map

I already had a CBR40 modem in my house, but I wanted to add a satellite so I bought a RBS40V. I went to the process of synchronizing them by the rear sync bottons, The process looked OK because I got a still blue light on the satelite at the end of the process. Then when I try to ask something to alexa, it says that " IT LOOKS THAT THE DEVICE IS NOT REGISTERED AND THAT I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK APP and follow the instruccions." so I went and installed it, followed the instrucions to add a satellite on a mesh systems, but at the end it says that the "APP DOES NOT SUPPORT YOU ROUTER"  so I went to the ORBIAPP, add a satellite and follow the instruccions and it says that no satellite is found, it does not show up on my network map. I ckecked the firmware on the router settings. it is v2.3.512. 

I do not what else to do. The next step is to return it 

THANK YOU

Model: CBR40|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Cable Modem Router, RBS40V|Orbi Voice Add-on WiFi Satellite and Smart Speaker
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7