Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Devices connected but not showing up on satellite within app

cac3893
Aspirant

Devices connected but not showing up on satellite within app

I am having an issue where my Orbi Mesh Wifi 6 Satelittles are not showing connected devices under App.  The devices are connected because I am hard lined into a satelittle and the connection is live but its not showing in the App.  Anything that is not connected to the Main router does not show.  I have two satellites within the home.  I can see them both connected to the network in the network map but no devices shown under either satelittle even though they are.   I have tried a factory reset to the satelittle but it does nothing.   Does anyone have any help with this?  

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Devices connected but not showing up on satellite within app

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi AX (WiFi 6) products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi AX and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

Thank you.

Message 2 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

So they appear on the RBS's web page? 

@cac3893 wrote:

I am having an issue where my Orbi Mesh Wifi 6 Satelittles are not showing connected devices under App.  The devices are connected because I am hard lined into a satelittle and the connection is live but its not showing in the App.  Anything that is not connected to the Main router does not show.  I have two satellites within the home.  I can see them both connected to the network in the network map but no devices shown under either satelittle even though they are.   I have tried a factory reset to the satelittle but it does nothing.   Does anyone have any help with this?  

Message 3 of 4
portishead
Aspirant

@cac3893 wrote:

I am having an issue where my Orbi Mesh Wifi 6 Satelittles are not showing connected devices under App.  The devices are connected because I am hard lined into a satelittle and the connection is live but its not showing in the App.  Anything that is not connected to the Main router does not show.  I have two satellites within the home.  I can see them both connected to the network in the network map but no devices shown under either satelittle even though they are.   I have tried a 100% factory reset to the satelittle but it does nothing.   Does anyone have any help with this?  

Hi mate, Have you found the solution or not? If not then please let me know will happy to serve you. Thanks regards Janyon

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7