Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Ethernet Ports Not Working on RBR750 or RBS750

R2dTOO
Guide

Ethernet Ports Not Working on RBR750 or RBS750

I have an RBR750 and 1 RBS750. The ethernet ports are not working on either device. I've rebooted both devices, and installed the latest firmware (V4.6.9.11_2.3.5). I've also test with several different network cables. I've read online that there is an option in the settings to disable the ports, but I haven't found that. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Message 1 of 5
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Ethernet Ports Not Working on RBR750 or RBS750

There is no option to enable/disable Ethernet ports on the router or satellite.

Message 2 of 5
CrimpOn
Guru

Did these Ethernet ports function correctly at one time, and no longer function?

Or, is this the first time something has been connected to them?

What sort of device is being connected?

Message 3 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Has a factory reset and setup from scratch been performed since last FW update along with a full power OFF of the RBR and RBS for 1 minute then back ON? 

What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

@R2dTOO wrote:

I have an RBR750 and 1 RBS750. The ethernet ports are not working on either device. I've rebooted both devices, and installed the latest firmware (V4.6.9.11_2.3.5). I've also test with several different network cables. I've read online that there is an option in the settings to disable the ports, but I haven't found that. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Message 4 of 5
iyang
NETGEAR Expert

Hi @R2dTOO ,

Can we know what's devices connect to RBR750/RBS750 via ethernet ?

Does those devices get the ip address or not  ?

Thanks.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7