Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How do I get a replacement for my Orbi RBR 750 without interrupting my business

Hammerlee
Star

How do I get a replacement for my Orbi RBR 750 without interrupting my business

So after spending hours on the phone with deceptive and useless support teams/processes...I was told the only way to get my faulty Orbi hardware replaced was to ship it off and then wait for the new hardware to be shipped. I can't afford to have my business down for what will surely be weeks. I was already tricked into buying the useless support and could not get a refund after opening numerous cases to do so so no way I am giving Netgear a CC for collateral. Is there a center I can drive to to make this exchanged. I am amazed that a company I have used for years has become this shady. Can Anyone please help?
Message 1 of 5

Re: How do I get a replacement for my Orbi RBR 750 without interrupting my business

Several points.

@Hammerlee wrote:
So after spending hours on the phone with deceptive and useless support

Did you try asking here for help with your problem? You  might have more success.

I say that partly because this bit is worrying:

I was already tricked into buying the useless support ...

Too many people turn up here saying that they contacted "useless support" only to find that they were not talking to Netgear, but to some scam merchant they stumbled upon with a Google search.

Can Anyone please help?

Probably not.

This is essentially a user-to-user forum, with some input from a small band of Netgear techies who can handle technical stuff.

A better route to use to replace something that arrived faulty can be to go back to whoever sold it to you. In many countries that is the legal first port of call.

If you do want to see if you can get help with your device here, you might like to try the right section for Orbi systems:

Orbi Mesh Systems - NETGEAR Communities

Message 2 of 5
Hammerlee
Star

Re: How do I get a replacement for my Orbi RBR 750 without interrupting my business

It was definitely Netgear 'Headhear' or whatever support. It's all a scam. the more I dig the more I see others with the same complaints. Their business model looks to have become junk product with pricey support.
Message 3 of 5
Hammerlee
Star

Oh...and I tried going to that Orbi Forum prior to coming here, it shows access denied. I will try a post directly addressing the issue I am having and see af anyone has an answer
Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7