Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBK752 compatibility

egan06
Tutor

RBK752 compatibility

Hello, I would really like to know that if I bought the new mesh752 kit if I can use my old satellites that came with my RBK40 ((RBS40)) that way I could set up the routers (twin pack) in the both floors and have satellites further away too?
Anybody who can give a definite answer would be greatly appreciated as these are very expensive. Hope you can help? Thanks
Message 1 of 4
vajim
Master

Re: RBK752 compatibility

@egan06 wrote:
Hello, I would really like to know that if I bought the new mesh752 kit if I can use my old satellites that came with my RBK40 ((RBS40)) that way I could set up the routers (twin pack) in the both floors and have satellites further away too?
Anybody who can give a definite answer would be greatly appreciated as these are very expensive. Hope you can help? Thanks

I'm going to guess NOT.  The 752 is a WIFI6 system whereas the RBK 40 is not.

BTW...there is a seperate section in this forum for the WIFI6

Message 2 of 4
egan06
Tutor

Fab thanks 🙏🏻
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

You can only Ethernet connect the RBS40 to Orbi AX systems. 

@egan06 wrote:

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7