Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR 750 connection issue with iphone 11 Pro

laura-rose19
Follower

RBR 750 connection issue with iphone 11 Pro

I have a RBR 750 Router and two satellites in my home.  The system was installed in August 2021 and has been working beautifly up until about 5 days ago.  Now, with no apparent changes to the setup etc. it keeps going offline (known by looking at the Orbi app installed on my iphone) and showing no internet connection with our iphone 11 pro's.  The wifi in the house has no disruptions or connection issues to our other devices on the network - i.e. smart tv's with wireless streaming, our two ipads, our sonos system etc.  And the devices that are hardwired work fine as well.  So the issue is not in the internet line to our home.  I've done all of the firmware updates and rebooted the router multiple times....and the issue seems to be getting worse and happening more frequently vs. better.  Any insight as to how to resolve this is appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RBR 750 connection issue with iphone 11 Pro

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

Is WiFi Private Address feature enabled on the iphones? If so, please disable this feature on the these phones. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7