Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Emails or websites (e.g. Macys, Kohls) won't download embedded images

janihiren
Aspirant

Emails or websites (e.g. Macys, Kohls) won't download embedded images

Hello, I have recently bought CBR40 Cable Modem which replaced my ISP provided Modem/Router.  It worked fine but issue is that on my iPhone or on laptop can't see embadded images either from site or inside the email.  

I am using wifi connection only.  Orbi connected straight to Coax cable and there is no middle router.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Model: CBR40|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Emails or websites (e.g. Macys, Kohls) won't download embedded images

Have you cleard all browser caches from the browsers on the phones then reconnect with web sites? 

Not getting images would be something with the mobile devices not handling the data correctly possibly. 

What Firmware is currently loaded?

What is the distance between the router and satellite(s)? 30 feet is recommended in between them to begin with depending upon building materials when wirelessly connected.

What channels are you using? Auto? Try setting manual channel 1, 6 or 11 on 2.4Ghz and any unused channel on 5Ghz.
Any Wifi Neighbors near by? If so, how many?

Try enabling Beamforming and MIMO(MIMO may or maynot be needed) and WMM. Under Advanced Tab/Advanced Settings/Wireless Settings

Try disabling the following and see:
Daisy Chain, Fast Roaming, IPv6 and Set 20/40Mhz Coexistence to 40Mhz only. Save settings and reboot the router and satellite(s).

Message 2 of 4
janihiren
Aspirant

I had to call support and they updated my DNS and it worked.  Thanks everyone for your reply.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Awesome. 

Enjoy. Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation