Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Having trouble setting up my Orbi RBK852

Eric_2021
Aspirant

Having trouble setting up my Orbi RBK852

So as the title suggest im having trouble setting up the RBK852, first thing I did was made sure everything was properly connected

and I positioned the satellite and router just one floor from each other. I than proceeded to install the app and go through the setup process however, the app would tell me that it couldn't get an internet connection. So I made sure that I was connected to the wifi and that everything was fine, so I tried again, and no internet could be found so I decided to login and do the setup process over at Orbilogin.com and I got it to work, however, after the firmware update the internet went off and back on like normal. But I tried going through the website again to see everything using the same wifi, it would display my isp name and password and I would press next, but nothing I couldn't go pass that page so I tried going on my phone thinking the setup is done. But on my phone the app would tell me that the setup is incomplete, I tried going through it again but now its on a loop, where It would test the internet connection ask me to login and retest it again, so now I cant go through Orbilogin.com, or Orbilogin.net, and I cant use the app, what do I do now?

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Having trouble setting up my Orbi RBK852

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi AX product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi AX and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

Thank you.

Message 2 of 4
Eric_2021
Aspirant

Thanks for the fast reply and the the tip, but somehow it magically worked now, but thanks again.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Please mark your thread as solved so others will know.

Smiley Wink 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7