Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

No lights

4thefamily
Tutor

No lights

Power on, but no Internet and no lights...The WiFi on our Orbi is no longer recognized. Tried to reset, but Orbi is not responding. No top lights. Able to connect to cable WiFi so there is Internet coming from from the Modem, but cannot get the Orbi to work.
Model: CBR40|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: No lights

Try a different power supply? Try one from the RBS to see if any LEDs turn on. 

Message 2 of 8
4thefamily
Tutor

Green LED lights up, but nothing else is working. Won’t connect to Internet, won’t reset, no top lights are flashing like during set up.
Message 3 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

I would make contact with NG support to see what options are available to you. 

Good Luck. 

Message 4 of 8
vajim
Master

Is it new?

Message 5 of 8
4thefamily
Tutor

We have had it five months. I contacted support and after speaking with someone who didn’t seem to know much about the device, they are sending a replacement since it is still under warranty. I was trying to see if I was missing something before going that route.
Message 6 of 8
vajim
Master

@4thefamily wrote:
We have had it five months. I contacted support and after speaking with someone who didn’t seem to know much about the device, they are sending a replacement since it is still under warranty. I was trying to see if I was missing something before going that route.

Nice 

Message 7 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

Good to hear it's under warranty and they are replacing it. Good option. Let us know how the new one works out for you. 

@4thefamily wrote:

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7