Cable Orbi Now Supports Circle Smart Parental Controls!
With Circle on NETGEAR parental controls now available on Cable Orbi, you will be able to manage your family’s content and time online on any connected device! Download the Circle on NETGEAR App to get started with features such as Filter, Pause, and History. Additionally, you can try out Circle on NETGEAR’s Premium features by starting a FREE 1-month trial.
Along with Circle on NETGEAR smart parental controls support, other updates include:
- Update the OpenVPN certificates from MD5 to SHA256
- Speedtest Enhancement
- Fixes the connectivity issue for HomeKit devices.
- Fixes the issue where IPv6 does not work.
- Fixes security issues.
- Fixes the issue where the WiFi is not turned off when the router is in bridge mode.
- Fixes the issue where the address reservation feature does not work.
- Fixes the issue where a connected device’s custom name cannot be modified
Download the CBR40 Firmware Version 184.108.40.206: http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/CBK40/CBR40-V220.127.116.11.zip
Download the Circle on NETGEAR App:
Have you already updated your Cable Orbi firmware and are using Circle on NETGEAR? How has your experience been so far? We'd love to hear what you think!
How to Check for Orbi Firmware Update Using the Orbi App: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49PqLYKb7ZI
What is Circle on NETGEAR Smart Parental Controls?: https://www.netgear.com/landings/circle/
How to Setup Parental Controls on Your NETGEAR Router & Orbi WiFi System:
Join the conversation on the Circle Smart Parental Controls board:
Re: Cable Orbi Now Supports Circle Smart Parental Controls!
This is great Dustin. I'm so glad we're bringing circle to more and more devices. Thanks for sharing.