Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Forever Blinking white, failed factory reset

Lauracgm
Follower

Forever Blinking white, failed factory reset

My Orbi has been acting funny so I tried updating my firmware yesterday. The update appeared to have stalled and now I’ve got the dreaded blinking white light. I’ve tried to reset to factory settings using all kinds of methods that were suggested in forums, to no avail. Is there some kind of super secret way to reset this thing? I’m dead in the water currently. It’s not broadcasting any WiFi signal and I tried plugging my computer directly into it but it won’t connect. I’ve got a green power light btw. Any help would be appreciated!
Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
svetaketu
Luminary
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Forever Blinking white, failed factory reset

Any progress on this? 

@Lauracgm wrote:
My Orbi has been acting funny so I tried updating my firmware yesterday. The update appeared to have stalled and now I’ve got the dreaded blinking white light. I’ve tried to reset to factory settings using all kinds of methods that were suggested in forums, to no avail. Is there some kind of super secret way to reset this thing? I’m dead in the water currently. It’s not broadcasting any WiFi signal and I tried plugging my computer directly into it but it won’t connect. I’ve got a green power light btw. Any help would be appreciated!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7