× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear Orbi AC3000 - Telia IPTV not working

Andreas_Sweden
Aspirant

Netgear Orbi AC3000 - Telia IPTV not working

Dear Netgear Community,

I have a Orbi AC3000 system at home with one router and two satelites.The router is located at the ground floor in my house, and the two satelites located on the second floor and is running by WiFi

The internet connecton works really well with good ping and high download and upload speed on the WiFi network.

My problem is that I can't get IPTV with Telia (Sweden) working with ny Orbi AC3000 system.

How should I configure my router to be able to watch IPTV on the WiFi?

BRs

Andreas

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Netgear Orbi AC3000 - Telia IPTV not working

@Andreas_Sweden wrote:

My problem is that I can't get IPTV with Telia (Sweden) working with ny Orbi AC3000 system.

Telia is supposed to provide their requirements.  A quick Google search turned up this information about the Netgear Nighthawk router.

My guess is the Orbi setup is similar.

https://kb.netgear.com/29911/Configuring-VLAN-IPTV-setup-on-your-Nighthawk-router 

Message 2 of 4
Andreas_Sweden
Aspirant

Hi,

I tried the solution but I couldn't make it work. When I tried the solution for Netgear Nighthawk on my system, internet didn't work and IPTV didn't work either.

Do you have any other possible solution to try?

Also, on my RBR50 (router) I have 4 network connections, on the satelites I only have 3 network connection it this is valuable input.

BRs

Andreas

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 3 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

Page 84-85 of the Orbi User Manual have an explanation of how to set up for IPTV.  They also say the ISP may have specific instructions.

http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/RBK50/Orbi_UM_EN.pdf 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7