Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ORBI Device List Incorrect

kdeemer
Tutor

ORBI Device List Incorrect

I have an RBR50, 51 system in router mode. The Active Device List from the online app (or iPhone app) is incorrect (I have refreshed it multiple times). There are three active devices that are not listed: (an AppleTV which I am watching as I write, a Macbook Pro that is connected to the Internet, and a Fingbox). And there are at least two devices in the list that are not even plugged, including one that is not even in the same city!

The list seems to represent a past state some days or weeks ago, but not now.

Would love any advice or suggestions.

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 1 of 7
Joechang
Apprentice

I face some issue. some times one equipment has been taken away for long time but still listed.

Message 2 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 3 of 7
kdeemer
Tutor

Sorry. Was this a response?

Message 4 of 7
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello @kdeemer

Are you on the latest firmware? Are you experiencing the same issue when looking at the GUI via web?

~Christian 

Message 5 of 7
kdeemer
Tutor

I am on V2.1.4.16 and, yes, problem occurs on both the iPhone app and the web GUI

Message 6 of 7
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@kdeemer

Thank you for the update. We are currently offering a beta firmware to community members with RBR50/RBS50. We have received positive feedback regarding the device list. If you're interested, please respond to the thread linked below.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/Looking-for-a-select-group-of-Orbi-Community-members-that-are/...

~Christian 

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7