Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR40 main hub keeps going offline even tough it is connected by ethernet to xfinity modem

Don42
Follower

RBR40 main hub keeps going offline even tough it is connected by ethernet to xfinity modem

RBR40 main hub keeps going offline even tough it is connected by ethernet to xfinity modem. This just started for me, has not been a problem for over a year. has something chaged recently with ORBI. 3-19-2021

Message 1 of 2

Re: RBR40 main hub keeps going offline even tough it is connected by ethernet to xfinity modem

I am having the exact same issue. I have a timed outlet that actually reboots my router nightly (around 3:30am) and reboots it. That had resolved some annoying issues but over the last few days every single morning, I have internet for about 15 minutes and then the main router connected to my AT&T router w/ethernet goes offline. Firmware up to date according to the search I just did. Extremely frustrating and annoying as I'm having to reboot 2-3 times a day. That can't be the solution.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7